After 3 years of design, multiple prototypes and countless hours of research and testing, the PSB7-PRO has emerged and is now ready for field use.
The PSB7-PRO design concept is the first of its kind with result driven features and functionality never before seen or used in a Sweep Radio Spirit Box ITC device.
In order to determine the best performance and design characteristics for this New technology device, I had to first design and build a very sophisticated system called RadioX-ITC. This enhanced Spirit communication ITC system allowed me to thoroughly analyze and understand Spirit responses in great detail. RadioX allowed me to hand pick and select individual radio frequencies to be part of my sweep session. I could also adjust sweep speeds down to 20mS, rewind Spirit responses with CD quality playback sound, match and compare a radio station bits with Spirit responses and so much more. And through much trial and error, this device allowed me to define the frequencies and methods that Spirits preferred and used to communicate. From there, Spirits began to speak more fluently to me, and at times actually assisted and helped me with further device enhancements. Once I understood the primary frequency source and origin of their communication and what their preferred settings were, I began to focus my software and hardware efforts on ways to enhance the frequency zones that would generate the best Spirit Responses.
The first goal was to improve speech clarity and response duration to create longer word profiles. So, I developed a way to create a more flexible, and user defined adjustable frequency steps. The ability to take smaller frequency steps during the sweep process combined with software filtering and higher resolution user defined sweep speeds, enables overlap and blending of frequencies. When implementing this unique technique around the preferred Response "Hot Spots" (strong radio stations) you essentially create a large window of up to 40 individual clustered, blended frequencies. And this in turn creates a wealth of opportunity for Spirits to speak fluently through those clustered "hot spots".
- Large Graphic Display with Red Backlight
- Industry First "Precision" User Adjustable AM/FM Sweep Speeds - 30mS, 50mS, 70mS, 90mS, 110mS, 130mS, 150mS, 170mS, 190mS, 210mS, 230mS, 250mS, 270mS, 290mS, 310mS, 330mS and 350mS
- Sweep Forward / Reverse
- Industry First User Adjustable FM Frequency Steps -10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 60kHz, 80kHz,100kHz
- Industry First User Adjustable AM Frequency Steps - 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 6kHz, 8kHz, 10kHz
- Temperature Display: Ambient and Deviation temperature measurement
- Temperature °C/°F selectable
- Temperature Spike Detection with audible alert
- Industry First Integrated REM Field Trigger Sensor. Momentary and timer controlled
- Industry First Integrated IR Emitter/Receiver Trigger Sensor. Momentary and timer controlled
- Industry First REM Field and IR Sensor Simultaneous Trigger Sensor. Momentary and timer controlled
- Selectable Audible Alert Feature. Alerts when any of the triggers have been activated
- 15mW Earphone Audio Output
- 250mW Speaker Output
- Built-in Flashlight
- Antenna Switch turns reception ON/OFF
- Mute Switch On /Off allows for silent operation during trigger mode operation until trigger is activated
Mom and Dad Show up on Father's Day